Shaun,

Actually, we've already reached the point where the games won't run.
I've tried them on a Windows 7 64-bit machine and when I try to start
the Bavisoft games I get a runtime error and they crash. I don't know
about others experiences, but the fact of the matter is they've
reached the point where they are out of date with little to know hope
of them being upgraded by the developer.

As for how to handle Bavisoft they haven't done anything that would
get them banned from the audio games forum or Audyssey list, but we
can warn new gamers not to buy their products based on customer
experience. If Bavisoft doesn't like the negative feedback they can
either correct their behavior or close their doors. We don't have to
advertise their products and recommend them when they clearly have no
desire to support their products.