To: "dark" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 11:00 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Wild west games was

Bavisoft
Hi Dark,

You know I have never really cared for human speech in games. I really do prefer the sapi5 speech. You know other than the little bits of human speech like Homer saying Woo hoo, Doh etc. And I really do not care for the heavy western accent. I do very much like shows such as Bonanza, Big Valley, Gun Smoke, Rifleman etc, but they do not have that heavy western accent like that. But, so, if a western game such as you suggested would work with sapi5 speech...