I totally agree.

Follow me on twitter

www.twitter.com/greenmellissa

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 7:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] personal opinion of bavisoft

Hi Jim,

That's always very possible. However, if that is the case all the
Bavisoft developer/developers would have to do is send a message to
the forum or Audyssey List saying we've now got a full time job and
don't have the time to continue audio game development. That would be
the end of the mystery and we'd know exactly where they stand.

Justin from BSC Games sent a message to the BSC Games list and
Audyssey stating he was now working 50 hours a week with a full time
programming job and everyone understood. Dan sent a message to
Audyssey stating that he was hired by a college to be a programmer and
that he no longer had the time to put into DanZ Games. Liam let all of
his customers know about his employment status as well. As long as
someone lets the community know people are willing to understand. its
the people like Bavisoft who go years without so much as a hello or
goodbye that gets people upset.

Hi Nicole,

What has happened to many blind game companies such as PCS games, BSC games,
L-works etc is that the programmer ended up getting a job doing business
programming for some main stream company, and thus doesn't have the time to do the creating blind games thing. I am pretty darn sure that, that is what
has happened to bavisoft.

BFN

     Jim

I personally guarantee that you will love my Kitchensinc games, or I will
give you double your money back.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920