Hi Jeremy, the mission that lvl 15 can lead and the 1 above lvl 20 both require
the players to load 12 items to the truck. What is the actual difference
between the two besides one require more rep to join and higher reward?

Comments on character upgrade.
I don't have enough points to try out but I guess we can't feel much difference
with the upgrade for heavy weapons like m60, sniper rifle and mini gun because
they are already very powerful without the upgrade and mostly take one or at
most 2 shots to kill a zombie. Maybe you can consider replacing the critical
strike and more damage power with less chance of being broken and faster
reload. I think it might be more helpful. Same for the chainsaw. Since it
already has little chance of broken, how about longer range upgrade and higher
chance of blocking zombie hits? I did try using it after you did the
modification. It does help a bit but I still end up donating. It is very
expensive to use. I have to use up lots of fuel doing blank shots and med kits.
Although axe is less powerful and i use it without defencive mode, the pay off
for killing zombies is the same and doesn't need any ammo so is very much more
worth it.

锦发/Steady Goh