yeah the installer generates an antivirus warning.
I used to have an innosetup of mine sweeper and nop on my dropbox.
But as intrest went up and down its not up.
Francis the author has the files, and code generated, as well as how I cracked the game to make it work. I told him about the problem and how I was able to hack the program and make it run. Its up to him to actually use the innosetup and other things and hack his own installer though. If someone really has trouble, I can probably shove something up again, though who knows I may or may not have my own installer around, or rather others should, I never got comments on the installer so never kept it up. However I can't reallly help much this month as I have managed to use a large ammount of bandwidth due to otr stuff.
At 08:05 p.m. 26/01/2012 +0000, you wrote:
If you mean the installer, it's in chinese, but just keep hitting greaterthan, and you'll get to install the game.

About the game itself I don't know, other than a miner antivirus problem it runs fine on my xp machine.

Beware the grue!

To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 7:12 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Can someone please help?

Hey.
Yesterday I downloaded Night Of Paracyte, and when I went to go run the game all I got on my screen was a bunch of letters and numbers and scripts. Is this game able to run on seven thirty two bit machine? Now the second thing is I downloaded Bokurano daiboukenn, but I was not able to get the english patch to download.
If someone could help me that would be good!  Thanks!