To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 10:47 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Some online MK matches for you guys.

I enjoyed listening to the fight and my favorite is match 6, liu kang vs kitana especially round 2. I like to hear people using liu kang. When i listen to the recording, i was supporting your friend instead of you. haha! For some reasons, i don't quite like scorpion and i can't use him that well. I haven't played for quite a long time and think i forgot most of my combos. need to revise them again. after listening to your recording, i got the urge to dig it out and get my friends over here to fight. btw, mine is an older version, MK Armageddon and i am playing on wii. Is like a shrinked down version. Biggest disadvantage is mono and can't play online.
锦发/Steady Goh
----- Original Message ----- From: "Yohandy" <yohand...@gmail.com>