Hi Michael and all,

Sorry, I should have clarified my statement. I am not talking about
the x86 version of Windows 7. I am talking specifically about the x64
version of Windows 7.

If you insert the Freedom Scientific cd containing the SAPI  5 version
of the Real Speak voices, the one that came with Jaws 9,  into your cd
drive it will come up with an error message that this version of
Windows is incompatible with the software. When you click the Close
button it exits the Real Speak Solo installation. However, if you have
an x86 version of Windows 7 the voices install and run just fine. Its
just the x64 version of Windows that has the problem.

I'll also point out I'm not talking about the Real Speak Direct voices
for download on Freedom Scientific's website. Those are proprietary to
Jaws/Openbook and won't work with NVDA, Window-Eyes, and games like
the older version of the voices did.

Cheers!