From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Keith S
Sent: Monday, 30 January 2012 7:44 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Chillingham, I know I'm a pain

S P O I L E R
SPOILER

Okay, when I went back to the antique shop, I talk to the owner.  I have
already taken care of the termites for her, and gotten the stakes that
remained of a chair that the termites ate.  I used those in the swamp to
kill the vampires.  But, there are still werewoves in the swamp that the
stakes do nothing to.  Someone mentioned something about silver bullets and
a gun.  I was told to see the shop keeper again, and she would give me a
chore to do and she would give me something.

This is the list of items I have in possession as of now:

Bottle with a cork iin it
candle (from the church
rope from the well
hook from Lilly's house (which is attached to the rope, which I have to use
in the big tree section
stakes from the antique shop
the rain dancer book from the library
flowers from the fork in the road