Hi Jim,

Actually, you can simulate this behavior with BGT. BGT scripts do not
actually have to be compiled to run. You can keep the source open in
Notepad, and run the script in BGT looking for errors at the same
time. If you get an error message you can use the goto command to jump
to the line where the error is, fix it, and rerun the script. Its
similar to what you already do in Visual Basic 6 and Visual Basic .NET
as far as running the program in the debugger.