Hi Ben,

Yes, CM Punk is in the database already. As he is in my Fave 5 of
course he would be there. Grin.

As far as theme music I selected Cult of Personality by Living Colour
because its not only the most current its my favorite theme song Punk
has had. "This Fire Burns" is ok,but I've never liked Killswitch
Engage myself.Although, I do have the mp3 of "This Fire Burns" around
here somewhere.

Cheers!