Hi all!

I am happy to say that we have got 11 participants in the BGT game creation
competition, and the clock has now started ticking! In 2 months from today, we
should hopefully have 11 different games to test and rate in order to determine
a final winner. All of the participants are encouraged, though of course not
required, to post regular updates about their respective titles to the
community to make the whole experience more fun for everybody.

The descriptions submitted by the contestants can be found at:
http://www.blastbay.com/bgt_competition.php

This page will be kept up to date with any news, so check back!

Please note that I have not modified the descriptions in any way, I reprinted
them exactly as they were sent to me.

I am really happy that this project is actually going ahead, and I look forward
to seeing what everyone comes out with!

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall