hi,
i know i could have probably mailed dark about this but i thought this
would be easier.
Just wondering, does anyone know how to get around the bot stopping
question when posting?
I've tried answering with capitals, spaces, full stops at the end,
quotations, you name it and it still won't let me through.
any ideas?  I'd keep trying but i honestly cant see what the problem
is unless i've forgotten how to spell "hello" that is. :P