Good morning all!

Happy 4th Birthday Out-Of-Sight!
See below for all of the details about our birthday celebration for today!  You
won't want to miss all of the fun!  Five door prizes will be handed out as well
throughout the day!

Cancellation:
Sorry folks, OOS News has been cancelled.  Many thanks go to Rick for hosting
this very informative and timely event!  He has spent many hours researching
and preparing for this weekly program.  Thanks Rick!  Sorry to see you go.

Room Change:
Effective today, any Zilch game will be played in the, Come Roll Them Dice room.

Zilch Update:
Earlier today, Baby doll wasn't giving out the good numbers.  In the beginning,
as the game went on Debi got game point, and we all thought she had the game,
but Sue Ellen zoomed passed her, and won the game by 50 points.

This evening, Sparky was being stingy with his numbers, but Patti went way
ahead of everyone to win the game.

I want to thank everyone that came out to both games today. We had a blast in
both of them.
Patti

Here are the events scheduled for Saturday, January 28th:

The Conversation Piece

12:00 PM eastern

Hosted by Paul

Location:  The Doughnut Shop

Hello and good day to you all.  This is Paul from Baltimore wishing to host a
general chat scheduled for today, Saturday from noon to 1:00 PM eastern.  I'd
like to call it the Conversation Peace.  We'll discuss just about anything in
good taste from technology to travel to whatever is on the minds of the
participants.  Hopefully we can begin today with introductions so that
participants can learn more other than just others' names.

Ultimate Outburst

2:00 PM eastern

Hosted by Suzy B.

Location:  Game Zone

This game is made up of 2 opposing teams.  There will b 6 rounds in which the
team must guess the ten items in the Given Category, one point for each correct
answer.

Word Burst

2:30 PM eastern

Hosted by Kathy

Location:  Game Zone

Do you love to play Outburst? Do you love words? Let's put the two together and
play Word Burst! Word Burst is the same as Outburst, except that you don't call
out items in categories, such as Elvis hits or makes of cars. Instead, the
members of each team call out anagrams of the word I will give you. So come in
and find the words within a word. Hope to see you there.

Connect Three

3:00 PM eastern

Location:  Game Zone

Join Suzy for a new game we like to call connect three. It is somewhat like Tri
bond for those of you who have played the game. We will give you three words
and you give us the answer that connects the 3 words. See you there!

Jeopardy

3:30 PM eastern

Hosted by Kathy

Location:  Game Zone

Do you know the answer? If so, you need to phrase it in the form of a question,
because:

THIS! IS! JEOPARDY!

Come join me for the granddaddy of all trivia games. We will play as if we were
on TV, with Jeopardy, double Jeopardy, and final Jeopardy, with three daily
doubles and brain teasers galore. I'm looking forward to adding you to a team.

Movie:  The Zoo Keeper

4:30 PM eastern

Hosted by Willy

Location:  Entertainment Center

A group of zoo animals decide to break their code of silence in order to help
their lovable zoo keeper find love, without opting to leave his current job for
something more illustrious.

Musical Mirrors

7:00 PM eastern

Hosted by Lee and Willy

Location:  Entertainment Center

What is the song that really tugs at your heart strings and reminds you of a
special time in your life? Or, what favorite memory would you like to share
with us, that will help us get to know you a little better? Select the song
that demonstrates these ideas, and come on in and share it with us!  If you do
not have the song you are looking for, or, are unable to play the song through
your sound card, please join us anyway.  Willy will be helping us gather the
songs needed for this special program.

On Stage

8:00 PM eastern

Hosted by Lisa

Location:  On Stage

Join us this evening and showcase your talent by either playing an instrument,
singing, reciting poetry, etc. If you would just like to be a member of the
audience and listen to these talented performers, that is fine, too!  You won't
want to miss your fellow friends as they showcase their talent!

Zilch

11:00 PM eastern

Hosted by Roger

Location: Come Roll Them Dice

Roll the dice and take your chances! Try to snag as many points as
possible but you better know when to quit otherwise, you'll lose it all
and Zilch out! Drop by for some fun and excitement because you never know
who will win until the final dice roll! No software to download and it
only takes a few minutes to get the hang of the game. Polished Zilch
players and new folk are most welcome!

Have a wonderful weekend!