----- Original Message -----
From: "Lori Duncan" <lori_dunca...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2012 9:04 AM

Hi I've just started out playing Castaways, but although my character seems
to be working it says I have 14 others I think, but I can't figure out how
to find them and asign them to different jobs.  My character seems to be the
only one actually working and I can't seem to command the others.  Hope
someone can help.  Thanks from Lori.