Not sure if it's proper to ask this...but, what's the likelyhood of all the
characters getting wiped when the next version officially comes in? The reason
I'm asking is that, I've been saving up alot of reps- for the rainy day you can
say, so if we're going to be wiped, I'd like to know so I can really spend
freely and get all my enjoyment out of living dangerously for once heh.