There is also a bug where if you hold down shift or control while moving you will be unable to stop. The only way to fix this is to quit and exit the program and restart it.

----- Original Message -----
From: Dallas O'Brien <dallas-obr...@bigpond.com
To: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Mon, 06 Feb 2012 17:07:27 +1000
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] swamp error 1.8b

just hit your right mouse key again and it should stop. this have for
the most part been fixed in the test version
dallas

On 2/6/2012 15:14, mike maslo wrote:
Hi list:

I tried to play the swamp 1.8b and this is really weird. I am using my windows computer and using the right click on my track pad and it works great for maybe 2 or 3 minus but then for no reason the character moves by itself. It walks or runs depends on what I have it set to and I am unable to stop him. The only way to stop him moving is by him running into a wall or
such.

Any ideas on why this is? I do not have this problem with the beta version
of the game.

Any help would be appreciated.