To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2012 1:52 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Games where you are in the jungle.

Hi all,
Just thought I'd say hi from a new member. Starting to really get into the audio games thing since the release of swamp. Really not that into audio games as of right now because I find most to be a bit boring, but Swamp and mysteries of the ancients really got me interested. I am a mudder though, mostly playing alter aeon, and sometimes hellmoo. Hope this message goes through, instead of going to somebody else thins time. :D
Mike.