To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2012 3:47 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Grizzly gulch questions, no spoilers

Hi kieth.

The answers to your questions are unfortunately no and no. Sadly red at the store has something of a monopoly so can charge what he likes, however there is a money cheat which I'll explain below that can help you afford the store prices if your getting frustrated with playing blackjack or slots, needless to say if you don't want to know this cheat stop reading.

Warning, possible spoilage below!

You can get a guaranteed 100 dollars when walking into the bank. just hit the s key and you'll recieve 100 dollars. Also, pressing s at the targit range will activate the option to have your score spoken.

while we're on the subject of extra options and cheats, hitting f11 or f12 will increase or decrease the game speed, and hitting f10 will bring it back to normal.

if you think your a hot shot, try the gunslinger level on max speed, it's insane!

Beware the grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith S" <hea...@mchsi.com>