To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2012 8:50 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] The dragon awakes.

hmmm, I have not been sure weather to respond or not, the site says
or said this morning 2009, I was expecting an announcement that
something was coming.
For all that it it is, it could be spam for all I know or care, they
are back, so what.
Maybe they changed a copywrite line somewhere, I could do that easily.
I could change a copywrite line every year and do nothing and say I am online.
I don't wish to be rood but josh has not written on here for ages,
and until he does this may as well be spam, for all the good it does.