Hi Dark,

Lol! I hadn't quite seen it that way, but you are right. Some
Americans use "Wee" as slang for urination as well. Which reminds me
of my high school French class.

We were learning language basics and of course in French the word for
yes is "oui" pronounced "wee" but spelled different. Naturally, after
class a lot of us were joking around making crude jokes like, "you got
to pee?" :"Oh, wee, wee."

Of course, we were saying yes in French, but because it sounded so
much like American slang we could attribute double meaning to the word
that wouldn't have been the case in French. It was a bit funny if a
bit immature as well.