To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 9:51 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Game accessibility was,Re: FINALLY! There is a Wii game for the blind!

Yohandi, I use exclamations to emphasize words, not to shout or irritate.
For instance suppose someone claimed that Superliam was a 3D game because several levels take place on elivated locations such as a volcano.

I would want to answer something like

"that! is not how 3D works, it doesn't make a difference what the setting is, it's to do with the dimentions of the game ---- etc"

See my point?

There really should be a method of emphasis in text which is similar to the verbal emphasis i would use in making such a sentence, but the only one I have is the exclamation mark.

i always tend to try to write just as I would speak, hence why I use it this way. Hope that makes sense, and while I'm sorry it irritates you, I can't unfortunately think of another method of doing it in text, ---- much less one which would be compatible with screen readers.

Beware the grue!

(who deffinately needs an exclamation mark just for being extremely Gruelling!).

----- Original Message ----- From: "Yohandy" <yohand...@gmail.com>