Yup. That north path leads to the first real dungeon of the game. I'm
actually considering doing a YouTube Let's Play of the game while i
wait for Jake to Email me the script for Airik II. Because he's hinted
that ye old Sea Captain Baronway will feature much more prominently in
that game and indeed he and Airik talk together quite extensively from
what I was told. So it'll be sort of like in The Simpsons when Burns
and Smithers get into a heated conversation since both were voiced by
actor Harry Shearer.