Hi.

good news and bad news.

The bad news is, selling stuff is pretty difficult, and the only real way I've found is to try the in game auction channel to sell to other players, sinse shopkeepers won't buy it, ---- a shame really.

On the other hand, you actually have all five! classes in the game. My character is a clerric, warrior, necromancer, thief, mage.

You choose what skills you want to learn from each one, which is the thing which is so great and flexible, sinse your not limited to one class.

Heck, you don't even have to keep that order of primary, secondary etc classes if you don't want to, I for instance switched necromancer from being my fourth class originally, to my third.

type level in game to see your class options, then type level warrior, level mage or whatever to actually gain a class level

Hth.

Beware the gRue!