From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Kevin Andrews
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2012 3:18 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] BGT: why not?

Oops! I forgot that, yes you must remove the semicolon from the function
definition line as that's causing the run error too. I apologize, I was
on my iPhone and missed that apparently :)

Take care.

On 2/9/2012 11:00 AM, Rynhardt Kruger wrote:

list,

Kevin J. Andrews
Email: kevin.andrew...@gmail.com

"A man who never made a mistake never tried anything new."-Albert Einstein

-----
No virus found in this message.