Here are the events scheduled for Wednesday, February 15th:

Chess Chat
1:00 PM eastern
Hosted by Alan and Charles
Location:  USBCA #1
"Yes, Blind and Visually Impaired People, Can, and Do, Play Chess!"
We will tell you How You Can Learn to Play Chess Absolutely free of cost,
including receiving a free full size highest quality "Adaptive Chess Set"!
"The Gymnastics of the Brain" or "The Martial Arts of the Mind" feel the
"Thrill of Victory and the Agony of Defeat" or just have lots of fun, a
fantastic hobby, wonderful inexpensive recreation, playing Blind or sighted
people alike.
A great way to meet others, take this games of Kings to whatever level you
like!
Each Week, We will be discussing all aspects of this great Sport, from how
to get started, to improving your game if you play already!
Each Wednesday at 2 pm EST in the
USBCA #1  Yes, blind people can, and do play chess!
Chat Room
Hope to see you there!

>From the Pulpit
7:00 PM eastern
Hosted by Lee from WV
Location: House of Our Lord
Come listen to a live service, which will include, worship, music, preaching,
and special singing.

Jeopardy
8:00 PM eastern
Hosted by Kathy Mertz
Location: Game Zone
Do you know the answer? If so, you need to phrase it in the form of a question,
because:

THIS! IS! JEOPARDY!

Come join me for the granddaddy of all trivia games. We will play as if we were
on TV, with Jeopardy, double Jeopardy, and final Jeopardy, with three daily
doubles and brain teasers galore. I'm looking forward to adding you to a team.
The categories for tonight's game are:

Jeopardy
1. And the 21st Century Emmy Goes to...
2. I Want My S.U.V.
3. Crossword Clues G Through X

Double Jeopardy
1. Number 1 Hit Makers of the '90's
2. Fish
3. Gem

Not So Newly Wed Newly Wed Game Update:
It was a Valentine's Day game to remember last night.  Our young lovers
were tested to see how much they really knew about one another.  Debi and
Tyrone easily matched one another's answers during the first round;  yet,
Patty and Ronny's love could not be shaken because they made a come-back
to go off into the sunset together and win the game.  Congradulations and
hope you enjoy your grand prize of an all-inclusive trip to Jamaica. The
final question asked what song would get your lady in the mood and "All
Night Long" was definately Patty's song! We all had a lot of laughs and it
was a lot of fun!  Join all the excitement as an audience member, or
please volunteer to be a contestant for our next game on March 30th.
Please e-mail Julie at luvhum...@gmail.com to be a contestant.  Cheers,
Roger.

Have a wonderful day!