Hey, Charles.
Well as you might have read my message on the audio game thatwas made for the Wii, it is only workable for the European region and not any other region.
The Wii has the Wii censor remote and nunchuck.
I was just trying to make a little extra money. I have no use for the thing since it is not fully accessible to blind, not to knock anyone that is totally blind that plays.
I was just doing a bid to see if I could earn more money.
But if no one is interrested in the Wii then I'll run it on ebay.