The logo is an mp3 file. I should probably just use a wave file, but I noticed that Blast Bay used and p3 logo, so I went with that. If you have a better idea I'd like to hear it, and I would also like to know how to make an accessible visitors counter. Anyway, I improved the sound, so the word sound is more intelligible, and I found a weird coincidence in the sound. At the last two thrums of the electric guitar, there are also two keyboard thumps louder than the others that are exactly on time with the electric guitar. It's one of those things that sounds intentional but wasn't. I love it when things like that happen.

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2012 12:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] My Old Games, and My New Sound Logo

Hi Ken,

I like the new site, but I can not hear the logo.

On 2/18/12, Ken <kenwdow...@neo.rr.com> wrote:
First, ThePionEar.net is fully operational--or should be.  I have posted
Wrecking Ball and Air Hockey.  Guess I should do Enemy Attack as well.
Anyway I think you're gonna love my audio logo. On the right yu hear keys
clacking on a computer keyboard, while a wagon rumbles in from the left.
Then they pass each other, and travel on.  Meanwhile, an electric guitar
rocks out and I say the name and motto of the company.
Ken Downey
The PionEar: Blazing New Audio Trails
419-744-0517