Here are the events scheduled for Tuesday, February 21st:

Cooking in the Dark

1:00 PM eastern

Hosted by Debi

Location:  Cozy Kitchen

Cooking in the Dark
"Where you do not need sight to cook tonight"

Today's featured recipes are:

Salmon Croquettes

Herbed Tarter Sauce

Steamed Vegetables

Sugar Free Pudding parfait
Do you ever wonder if it is just as easy to cook as a blind person? Would you
like to learn the best method for measuring vanilla without spilling it? What
kind of method works best for telling the doneness of chicken? Or, what is the
easiest way to prepare an omelet without sight? Join us every week to find out!
Our hosts, Dale Campbell and Cheryl Cumings will give us the tips, tricks, and
recipies that will show us that we can, cook in the dark!

Tech Talk and Tips

8:00 PM eastern

Hosted by OOS Tech Team

Location:  Technically Speaking

Join us every Tuesday for some helpful hints from our tech team.  Afterwards,
they will be happy to answer your computer questions.

Comedy Club Showdown
9:15 PM eastern
Hosted by Suzy B.
Location:  Entertainment Center
Join us for a new Challenge we are calling, "Comedy Club Showdown"!  Two people
will play 5 rounds with  5 funny songs, or comedy clips that are less than 3 ½
minutes long.  The audience will rate each round for the funniest entry.  The
person with the most points will become  the winner,  being named, the
"King/Queen of Comedy", for a month.  Sign up quickly to play  those funny
songs and clips you've stashed away to share.  Contact Suzy to participate in
this fun new event:  s...@simplysuzy.com.