Here are the events scheduled for Friday, February 24th:

Zilch
1:00 PM eastern
Hosted by Diane
Location: Come Roll Them Dice
Roll the dice and take your chances! Try to snag as many points as
possible but you better know when to quit otherwise, you'll lose it all
and Zilch out! Drop by for some fun and excitement because you never know
who will win until the final dice roll! No software to download and it
only takes a few minutes to get the hang of the game. Polished Zilch
players and new folk are most welcome!

Spending Time in God's Word

7:00 PM eastern

Hosted by Diane

Location:  House of Our Lord

Come and join Diane for Spending Time in God's Word this Friday at 7pm eastern
until 8pm eastern

scriptures and questions below:

Phillipians chapter 4:11-13

11   Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever
state I am, therewith to be content.

12   I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in
all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and
to suffer need.

13   I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

questions?

In what area of life have you found yourself not content?

In what ways can you use these scriptures to better your life?

Can you see the blessing in believeing you can do all things through Christ?
Explain.

Memory Lane

8:00 PM eastern
Hosted by Suzy B.
Location:  Out-of-Sight Presents
Would you like to know more about your friends here on Out of Sight? Do you
wonder what caused their blindness?  Would you like to know about their
passions?  What careers they've had throughout life? If so, let's take a trip
down Memory Lane. This event will be held on the fourth Friday evening of every
month.  Come on in and get to know a fellow Out of Sight member!  This month's
featured guest is Pam, aka Texie!  Come on in and learn about her trip to the
UK!

Family Feud
9:15 PM eastern
Hosted by Kate
Location:  Game Zone
Tonight, Kate will host Family Feud. Kate will ask questions from a survey of
100 people and you try to come up with the 5 most popular answers.
It is loads of fun, so come on in and join us!

Also, below is a special reminder:

Just a reminder to those that know, and an invitation to those that don't know
yet:

On the last Friday of every month, at 7 PM Central time, there is a music and
voice chat session open to everyone.  It lasts until the last person leaves.
Connect a microphone to your PC's sound card and come join the fun.  Put a
voice to who you have been reading posts from.  The main focus is music, so if
you play an instrument, come join the fun and help entertain others.  Of
course, if you want to chat, your voice is your instrument.  heh heh heh.
Texting is the least preferred method, as the synthesized voice tends to
interrupt, disrupt, or overpower those who are using a mike connected to the
computer, and, besides, it's easier and more natural to just talk to each other
instead of type.  It adds the human touch, too.
The chat is at

http://www.conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rsf1028f647882

If you have not installed the chat client plug in before, you will have to do
so in order to join in, but it only takes a minute or so, and is pretty simple.
 The chat client is the same one used by Out Of Sight, ACB Radio, and many
others, so you might already have it if you are a frequent user of chat sites
for blind people.If you use dial-up service, you might find that you won't get
the best results, but come on in and give it a try.

Katie, also known as Wee1, and I hope to hear you all there.

Have a nice day.

---
Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to heart.