I knew I was going to kick myself when I saw how you did it!
I'll try putting it in tonight and see how it goes.  Thanks a bunch!
To: "Ken" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 8:18 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Score Sorting

Hi Ken,

I'm not positive how you have the variables set up, but if it is like score(x) and the corresponding player names are in player$(x) then the code could be.

For sort1 = 1 To nop - 1
For sort2 = sort1 To 1 Step -1
If score(sort2 + 1) < score(sort2) Then
tpnm = score(sort2)
temp$ = player$(sort2)
score(sort2) = score(sort2 + 1)
player$(sort2) = player$(sort2 + 1)
score(sort2 + 1) = tpnm
player$(sort2 + 1) = temp$
Else
Exit For
End If
Next sort2
Next sort1

I hope that helps. If not, let me know how you have the variables and I will write it up.

BFN

    Jim

I am now playing with a full deck.

j...@kitchensinc.net