Oh ok so i just go to the the x box site and do it. I have been trying
to get that code to work its acting weird and i got the game new. My
gamer tag is dreads93 if the spilling of that does not work try this
draids93 dont remember how the person who helped me set it up spelled
my gamer tag. That would be fun a match between a lot of people.