Much appreciated. I'll have to have an ask around work and see if anyone has
one that I can have a play around with and see if I can get the hang of it.

Cheers again for the help

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Yohandy
Sent: 09 March 2012 19:11
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Got my xbox 360!

yeah this is how it works, but it can still be played by the blind. for one
thing, the stem cuts out whenever you miss a note. the music is also charted

in a way that makes sense. it's hard to explain it here, but there are
patterns and such that you get used to when you play rock band a lot. It
takes some getting used to, but many blind mainstream gamers are already
used to this whole trial and error thing lol