Hi. I have this on my iPod as of just now. I just got a score of 491 on Medium.

Sent with Thunderbird 3.1.16 portable.

On 12/31/1969 7:00 PM,  wrote:
Hi all,
worth the .99.
am, if you have your Ipad in any sort of keyboard case you will probably
want to take it out when you are playing because you have to tip it around quite a bit and the case will probably make this rather awkward to do.&nbsp; I wish there was some explanation of what some of the various options do, some of them such as "clouded target" are sort of unclear.&nbsp; Lastly, the game is apparently not recognized by the game center yet, hopefully this will change
as this thing is extremely new.
the easy settings, like I said it's definitely worth the .99.
From: Il primo cittadino
connected via bluetooth, wireless or throw the Game
you'll have fun with it.
your shooter skills allow you.
tilted it to the left, right, back and forward in order
moving the device,
shows how far away the target in up or down from you on
harder it's to get high scores.
given to you points from 1 up to 100.
bullets, and you have to take 5 target in order to complete a
Just try to be quicker than your opponent.
gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.