I have faith in you, Jeremy. You're a mover and a shaker. Don't lose
faith in yourself.

Whether you move the server today or not, I was just curious about how
it's going.

Also, though I know this is a farther-off goal, but how soon until we
can start opening our own server. I'd like to host a Swamp LAN party,
but I guess that would also come with the map editor, which is another
difficult goal.

Signed:
Dakotah RIckard