This game is growing as it should. It is a fabulous game, I only wish my computer worked better with it... because of these panning issues I don't manage to get far when I get online. I imagine if there was any sort of competetive multiplayer shooter based on this engine it would attract even more. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeremy Kaldobsky" <jer...@kaldobsky.com>
To: "audyssey" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2012 10:29 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Swamp is growing kinda fast.

Swamp has reached another major milestone. So far this morning the server has spent a lot of time maxed out at 50 online players! As it stands currently, the Swamp server is only designed to support 50 active players at a time so sadly some people have probably found that they couldn't connect today. Even with the 4 people who have managed to get themselves banned, the number of daily Swamp players has continued to steadily grow since 1.9 was posted 5 days ago. When it was posted we averaged around 30-35 players online at a time and now we are at 45-50. Clearly I need to take some time and work on expanding things to support more people! Yikes!

I wanted to post this so that people will understand why they might be unable to connect to the game at various times.