Hi all,
Okay, so I have one of the weirdest problems with Swamp. Basically I can set my
name and stuff, with a bit of haggling because the name edit box seems to lose
focus especially when using System Access. Using jaws seems to be fine but
using sapi it also loses focus.
Anyway, the sad thing about this is that when I connect, Sapi or whatever
screen reader I have it set to does not say what it's suposed to say, the
donation sponsor for today. The way to make it speak is by alt-tabing away from
the window and it will speak. Also when I am in the swamp window I hear the
chat message sound of them coming in, but I can't hear Sapi speak them. Again,
moving away from the Swamp window will speak them as they come in. Sounds won't
play though. The only time when the ambience seem to play is when, for example,
I fittle with the game to get into the main menu and go to try and change
something like my name. That's when things like the safe zone guard messages
will play and I hear things like radar. Even when exiting the game, when
clicking exit game it doesn't even exit, again I move away and the window
disappears.
Another thing that is happening is in the main menu, most menu items speak but
the one that isn't is the voice. I hear the voice file, but Sapi doesn't say
something like "Voice set to Matt" or whatever. I know people on a Mac using
Vmware Fusion just fine and they don't have these issues. 1.8B worked just fine
here. Not sure if I happened to do something; anyone have any suggestions?

Orin
orin8...@gmail.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/orinks
Skype: orin1112