I figure that no rep limits abuse. If there's no reward, why bother,
if you aren't wanting to be generous. It only really applies to the
folks that have thousands and thousands of rep, and more, but the fact
that a person can gain a couple hundred points or gain a buddy seems
fair. I think that it makes people limit themselves, because the
generous aren't rich, and the rich aren't generous.