Hi Everyone,

Okay I only have a couple of problems getting out of the safe zone.

When ever I hit the shift til-de keys, to track getting out of the safe
zone. The tracker might tell me to go south west but when I go in that
direction I hit a wall then I might go in the nearest direction which in
this case might be, west and it turns out I can't go west either. What do I
do in thissituation? Any help would be appreciated thank you all very much.

Regards,

Steve Cullen