you can delete the swamptest file, it won't do anything.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Sherman" <squir...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2012 1:10 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Another swamp question

HI,

In the latest version zip file, a swamptest.exe file was included that
didn't need to be therre. Run it and the game won't work. Delete that file
and run the swamp.exe file. See if that helps fix the problem. If not, be
sure to post or send Aprone your debug.txt file.

Shermanator
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2012 9:46 AM

Nikola, please post the contents of your debuglog.txt file for us to check.
You can find debuglog in your Swamp folder.

Hello there,

Maby I'd not reply, but create new topic, but what's done is
done :)
I have a problem, I can't even launch swamp because it gives
me an error,
can someone provide me a link where to download it?
I've downloaded the swamp from the audiogames.net website,
but this version
won't let me even launch it...

Regards,
Nikola Stojsic (NS studios)