Hi Dark,

Definitely. When I began developing my own game engine I used the GMA engine as a guide. Obviously, I didn't copy it outright but some of the concepts are the same such as using f1 to bring up a menu of hot keys, similar navigation aids, having markers, and other things like that are in the USA Games engine.

Although, I can play Monkey Business, I own the game, I equally have issues navigating around in it. The review commands and the over all way a person gets feedback is not intuitive for a blind user. So I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. :D

Cheers!