To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2012 7:14 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Colossal Cave Adventure game

Hi Dark,

I went there and actually found the game, just like it used to be, except
that you now have to use edit boxes. But that isn't a problem. I did have to do a bit of searching to find the site, though. The link you gave me did not take me to the adventure game. It talked about an elevator game and also had
the adventure link. So, for anyone who wants it, here is the link to the
actual Colossal Cave Adventure game:
http://www.ifiction.org/games/playz.php?cat=&game=1&mode=html
That elevator game looks interesting. Thanks again for your help.

Paulette