Problem is that the Bavisoft games are still being sold, even if not by Bavisoft. I saw them on www.comproom.co.uk.

Are you threatening me? I am the great Cornholio! I come from Lake Titicaca!
-----Original Message----- From: Stephen
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2012 4:59 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Bavisoft

or torrent their games and spread the word around. make that bigger
deal about it that it will force them to act.
At 08:22 AM 4/24/2012, you wrote:
They seem to be just a con now I'm thinking, the only way you'll get a response out of them is to threaten then with suing if you haven't reieived a product. Maybe they have lazy itus or have just fallen flat.