Hi Paulette,

I just have Colossal Cave on an external hard drive along with all of the stuff
from an old dos computer that died.  A friend took the hard drive and put it
all onto CDs for me and then I put it onto the external hard drive for easy
access.

Most of my games are not the quest or fighting type games.  Mine are more card,
board and sports type games.  But others are driving or flying and stuff like
that.  Oh yeah and some adult sex type games as well.

I would like to, but have not ever written a simulation type game, like
building and then managing a house.  Sounds like a fun game to create and play,
but I just have never created one like that.  Maybe some day though.

BFN

    Jim

I live in a house, but belong in a HOME.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA