From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Kelly Sapergia
Sent: 28 April 2012 05:14
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] Question about A Couple Games Under iOS 5

Hi,

I believe I'm going to be getting an iPod Touch either tomorrow or sometime
in the not-to-distant future. I got to play with my brother's for an hour
during a visit last year, and gradually got used to the various gestures
using the practice function. I plan on buying an audio game once I'm
familiar with the rest of the device's layout (I'm trying to decide if I
should get either Aurifi or Papa Sangre first), but was wondering how well
these games work under iOS 5? I'm asking because when I read the reviews for

them on iTunes, some people noted that they sometimes crash a lot, or may
not work properly. I'm just wondering if anyone's had any trouble using
these games with the latest iOS, as the last thing I want to do is buy a
game and discover that it's unplayable for whatever reason. Just out of
curiosity, what happens if a game does crash? I assume it would stop
running, but just wanted to check.

Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia