Hi Phil,

Awesome! Can't wait to try this new version out.

On 4/28/2012 6:42 AM, Phil Vlasak wrote:
Hi,
I originally developed the Sarah game with all synthesized voices to save time and money.
I have been gradually replacing the synthesized voices with human ones.
First to change was the voice of Sarah, then came the caretaker, and Sarah's father as a howler. I felt that the humans in the game should sound human but did not feel the same for some of the ghosts, goblin and Dobby the house elf. I have animal voices for fang and Fluffy thanks to my dogs, and a bird sound for the phoenix and cat sounds for Mrs. Noris and the
cat pictures.
I used my own voice for the eagle painting, the king frog and the headmaster. I used the sound of a baby crying for the troll and a real british woman trying to imitate the Fat lady.

In the update I have many more human voices that you can hear when reviewing the sounds.
Here is a list of the new human voices:
bloody baron.
divination-teacher.
Grop.