Thanks, Dark. Is the, D, an emoticon?

Paulette

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2012 3:17 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth

Hi Paulette.

:D, is an ascii symbol for a grin, and is one of the few text speak isms I
frequently se to make my posts expressive.

The extra I happened because my parents were visiting and I was attempting
to prevent my mum cleaning everything in my flat that didn't stand still and
write the mail at the same time, ---- an odd habbit sinse she always tells
me how clean it is to begin with, then proceeds to go nuts, :D.

All the best,

DArk.