Hi Lisa,

Yes, I also was disappointed with the end of Leather Goddesses of Phobos.  It
has been so many years ago that I finished Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy.  I
think that we just saved the ship and lived happily ever after.  Sorry, I just
don't remember anything more than that.  It was pretty easy with the built in
hints.  I only used them a few times though.  I had to use a walk through to
get through Leather Goddesses of Phobos.  Only twice like with the man eating
plant and the whole walk through for the maze.

I bet that you would enjoy Deep Space Drifter.  I did anyway, just wish that I
could have finished it.

BFN

    Jim

Marriage is the only adventure open to the cowardly.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA