Hey Aprone,

I'm running Swamp virtualised on a Macbook Air here. For the most
part, things are hunky dory (London speak for rather good), but I have
had to do a lot of tinkering with the key config. This is partly due
to Apple's slightly insane approach where they have a huge trackpad,
the entirety of which serves as one giant mouse button when you press
on it, and mostly due to their keyboard layout being a bit different.

There are a few keys which the key config system doesn't seem to
recognise at all, such as backspace (also tried that written all in
uppercase). I don't know how your system works, but is there a way I
could perhaps send you the ascii values for the problematic keys and
get those added?

Cheers
Scott