Hey, Kelly.
Yes there are other bopit style games that are very accessible.
The bopit game from EA sports is one of them.
I have the smack me game and I will tell you how to get the game to work.
First you should label the buttons on the main screen.
The buttons are layout like this, the top button is the easy button, the button below that is the medium button, the button below that is the hard button, the button below that is the two players button, and the last button is the about button. To start the game highlight one of the difficulty and turn off voice over and then tap the screen to start the game. After you have finish whether you win or lose turn voice over back on to put in your name and make other selections.
I hope that I was helpful to you.