COMEDY TURNAROUND!
When, You say?
3rd Tuesday of every month at 9.15 pm Eastern;
Where?  MP3 Player #1;

This new event is a chance to share your most treasured Funnies.  No Crowns, No
Voting, just an hour full of Laughter and Fun with your OOS Friends.  Just come
prepared to play, or have someone else to play your comedy clip or song.  Try
to limit each to 3 to 5 minutes.  Bring more than one, in case participants are
hesitant on the first night.     Suzy will host the line-up and help play your
choices, if sent the day prior to the event. DJ-ing is not her strong-point,
so keep this in mind...smile.

Here are the events scheduled for Saturday, May 5th:

The Conversation Piece
12:00 PM eastern
Hosted by Paul
Location: The Doughnut Shop
Hello and good day to you all. This is Paul from Baltimore wishing to host a
general chat scheduled for today, Saturday from noon to 1:00 PM eastern. I
would like to call it the Conversation Peace. We will discuss just about
anything in good taste from technology to travel to whatever is on the minds of
the participants.

The Out-Of-Sight Kentucky Derby
2:00 PM eastern
Hosted by Julie, Sherry, Charlie, and Patti
Location:  Out of Sight Presents
Come and join us as we host our very own Out-Of-Sight Kentucky Derby! The women
will be dressed up in their finest spring time outfits and their fancy dancy
chapeaus.  The mint juleps will be flowing, and the horses will be raring to
run!  There are over 30 horses biting at the bit to win this race!  So, come on
in, as the day of racing begins!

On Stage
8:00 PM eastern
Hosted by Lisa filroy
Location: On Stage
Join us this evening and showcase your talent by either playing an instrument,
singing, reciting poetry, etc. If you would just like to be a member of the
audience and listen to these talented performers, that is fine, too! You won't
want to miss your fellow friends as they showcase their talent!

Zilch
11:00 PM eastern
Hosted by Roger
Location: Come Roll Them Dice
Roll the dice and take your chances! Try to snag as many points as
possible but you better know when to quit otherwise, you'll lose it all
and Zilch out! Join us for this exciting dice game that's real simple to
play and its loads of fun. Be sure to arrive early to grab a seat, otherwise,
you can join the studio audience and root on the players.

you! are! finished!